Tuesday, April 22, 2008

exams coming in five days.
still have tests -.-
was super duper angry and upset with my a.maths test results.
the test on the chapter remainder theorem, factor theorem & partial fractions.
that is the first a.maths test i failed-.- how can i not be angry?
my bro still say that this chapter super easy. to him, duh.
to me, i dont think so.
i could actually pass. but because of my careless mistakes, which cause me to fail.
you are careless because you care less. care less KILLS !
but was quite happy when get back physics test on chapter 3.
this is the 3rd physics test which is the first test i passed. haa.
and i got 21/25. super happy.
but i still couldnt forget about my a.maths test.
i gotta practice more a.maths qns.
ask my bro to tutor me a.maths. lol
study time..
bye